Chromate Conversion Coating of Aluminum Aerospace Components
Chromate Conversion Coating Services
Custom Chomate Conversion Coating of Parts
Customers in the aerospace / aviation industry come to us for the application of a chromate conversion coatings to be applied to components of various grades of aluminum. The coatings consisted of gold and clear, depending on the application, these contracts also include meeting various Mil-Spec and ASM standards. Compliance was required for seven different standards that varied from job to job. In addition, masking of the parts was required as needed to accommodate partial coating.
At Modern Metal Finishing, Inc., we have the ability to provide our customers with the ability diverse capabilities and value added coating services. To learn more about what we can do for you, contact us directly.
Highlights of this Chromate Conversion Coating Project
- These chromate conversion coating components are used in the aerospace and defense industries.
|Chromate Conversion Coating Capabilities Applied/Processes|
- Chromate Conversion Coated
|Equipment Used to Manufacture Part|
- Dedicated Chromate Conversion Coating Line
|Overall Part Dimensions|
- Completed to MIL-SPEC Certification
|In process testing/inspection performed|
- In Process Inspection & Final Inspection
|Industry for Use|
- Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Customer Specifications
- MIL-DTL-5541 Type 1 & 2 Class 1a & 3
- AMS 2473B
- MIL-STD-171 - Finish 7.3
- MIL-F-14072 Finish E513
- Chromate Conversion Production of Parts & Components
^ Back to top